We’re currently recruiting volunteers in Cheshire East – if you’re interested in delivering a regular Shared Reading session find out how you can get involved.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for volunteers who would like to deliver a regular Shared Reading session in Cheshire East. Shared Reading is The Reader’s pioneering social outreach model that uses great literature to help maintain and improve mental health and personal well-being.
The Reader offers a 3 day Read to Lead course which will help you:
- Find out about Shared Reading
- Read aloud with confidence
- Facilitate discussion
- Practice Shared Reading
- Get started as a practitioner
If you’re kind and like being with people, love literature and the power of words, can attend our bespoke 3 day training course, and could make a weekly commitment to a group in Cheshire, we’d love to hear from you.
Get in touch for more information:
email@example.com, 07812 238395
firstname.lastname@example.org, 07812 238374
Read more about Volunteering at The Reader here:
- Volunteers Week: Celebrating The Reader Volunteers
- Big Lottery Volunteers celebrate end of a remarkable chapter
- Poets Don’t Lie – The Reader Volunteer Anthology