We know that many people have found it difficult to take a full week off work, or away from home, to come and attend Read to Lead training. That’s why our next course will be delivered over a long weekend, 9th – 12th September, at the very, very lovely Cranage Hall in Cheshire.
Never in my 18 years of teaching have I attended a course which so purposefully planned and managed. Each activity was relevant, meaningful and interesting.
Geraldine Keenan, Teacher,
Hydebank Wood Prison, Balfast
- A practical appreciation of serious literature and its social value
- Group facilitation skills
- Increased social awareness
- Improved communication skills
- Greater confidence
- Access to a wide and growing network of trainees
If you have any questions about the course, contact email@example.com.