The Reader Organisation is going to Birmingham for a one-day Read to Lead Workshop on Wednesday 25th February, to spread the word about Get Into Reading and the Reading Revolution. If you’re from the Birmingham area and are excited by literature’s capacity to engage with people on a deep and personal level, we want to hear from you.
This one-day training course will give you the opportunity to:
• Develop your understanding of TRO and Get Into Reading
• Take part in a Get Into Reading group to experience shared reading aloud
• Observe the principles of our work in action and learn specialised reading and group facilitation techniques
• Meet people from your part of the country who are interested in Get Into Reading
• Discuss strategies for developing Get Into Reading in your area
• Learn more about Get Into Reading accreditation and the University of Liverpool’s ‘Reading in Practice’ MA
For more information on this workshop, or any of our courses throughout the country, including our Get Into Reading Accredited Facilitator training, click here or contact Casi Dylan, Training Manager, on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0151 794 2291.
Join the Reading Revolution!